Wednesday 8 December 2010

Promo Video

Here's a link to a new Promo Video that we've been working on with Richard and Jolene Crawford of Precious Productions to produce this new Promo video. We recorded the footage at the fourth Hazy Recollections in Stereo, Glasgow. The video features excerpts from 'He's Such a Sweetie', our five star Daily Record single of the week 'Harry Met Charlie', 'One For the Ditch' previously recorded by Ewan Robertson on his album 'Some Kind of Certainty', an unreleased song called 'File Under Fiction' and, of course, 'George'.

In the new year we'll be re-cutting it with interviews and more music footage.


Findlay Napier and The Bar Room Mountaineers from Precious_Productions on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Video is cool as the proverbial. And nice to see you all in HD. I can't wait to hear the new tune in full and will be telling my librarian friends about it. I'm continually frustrated in my attempts to attend Hazy so I'm hoping you do another one!

    I've just spent a disappointing hour and a half on i-player. You had all my votes for Na Trads but obviously wasn't enough. You'd all sweep the board at a Neo Trads award ceremony!

    I just gave my copy of Out All Night to some awe inspiring Australian musicians. Despite my dodgy floor-spot rendition, they were helplessly drawn into George at a recent gig .... and your CD induced immediate and excitable infection after just a few bars - I suspect they might be in touch!

    ReplyDelete