Sunday 18 September 2011

Half Marathon: End of Week One

Hard to believe but in one week there has actually been some improvement. My GPS hasn't been working so on Wednesday I ended up running the one hour ten minutes I'd planned for today. Today I ran a far harder course and managed to squeeze in an extra point four of a mile.


First Hour and Ten

First Hour and Ten


2nd Sunday Long Run

2nd Sunday Long Run


Surprised to feel my leg muscles really hurting after 50 minutes. I obviously haven't been running hard enough recently for them to get tired. The missing piece of the surfing the single fin came to me yesterday via Angus Lyon. He's got a bet going with the guys in Kilter to do 100 pushups in six weeks using this phone app http://hundredpushups.com/  I'd be happy with 10 pushups at the moment but I guess it's a chance to aim high... 15 maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment